We facilitate multinational organizations in exploring opportunities and setting up business also assists them in complying with legal formalities applicable in India. We brief them taxation system and allied procedures relating to the business which they are planning to set up.
This includes feasibility studies, obtaining statutory approvals from government departments, accounting services, human resource procurement, legal services and other services listed below:
Highlights of our services:
- Setting up accounting systems, internal controls, procedures and accounting manuals
- Guidance on registration with the Software Technology Park of India for 100% export oriented software companies & with the Customs & Central Excise Departments regarding custom bonding of STP/EOU units
- Assistance in obtaining IEC code and guidance on import/export policies and procedures
- Financial & management restructuring of overseas corporate and joint venture collaborations
- Incorporation of companies and offices for multinational clients in India
- Managing back office operations covering accounting and statutory compliances
- Statutory approvals from Government of India
- Financial restructuring of overseas companies
- Joint venture collaborations
- Vetting of commercial agreements
- Internal audit & Stock Audit
- Transfer Pricing, determining arm length pricing for transaction between sister concern in accordance with Transfer Pricing rules and regulations.