We are one of the leading names in the field of offering service support for handling ‘Outsourcing Facilities.’ Here, our team of experts effectively handles Business Process Outsourcing services that are based on listening to our clients needs as well as developing innovative ways towards meeting their needs. Working closely with management, we assist clients in reaching their goals.
We provide financial services for quick and hassle free working. We deal with banks, investment banks, insurance companies, credit rating companies and stock brokers on behalf of our clients and assist them to expend their business and operate it carefully.
Some of the key factors that aid us in successfully supporting the Outsourcing of a Business Process include:
- Thoroughly analysis of process so clients know the involved costs and can determine cost savings of outsourcing over specific time period
- Defining roles & responsibilities in outsourcing partnership to ensure there are no surprises and goals & expectations are clear to both parties
- Establish measurable performance objectives including speed of transactions, time period to close books and others with establishment of performance incentives including rewards and penalties for meeting those objectives
- Developing detailed transition plan for ensuring smooth hand-off where outsourcing is major undertaking benefitting from careful advanced planning
- Establishing clear dispute-resolution process for handling issues as they arise, thus making for smoother operations and ensuring there is no contractual or legal problem
- Monitoring results for bringing continuous improvements thorough arranging long-term contracts on yearly renewal basis that allows annual review of outsourcer’s performance
Our range of services include:
- Maintenance of accounting and book-keeping records
- Payroll management services & Pay-roll records
- Management Information Systems (MIS) reporting and statutory compliances including income tax, tax deducting at source (TDS), withholding tax, service tax, company law, RBI rules & regulations and secretarial compliance on regular basis
Outsource Bookkeeping Services to A.Chandak & Co.
For small or medium businesses marinating up-to-date bookkeeping is probably the most important part of the daily routine. The establishment of an accounting division, hiring and training bookkeeping personnel and buying bookkeeping software is costly.
Such companies, whose core competency is not bookkeeping, can benefit by outsourcing to A.Chandak & Co. Outsourcing bookkeeping services to A.Chandak & Co. will eliminate the need to have an accounting division while at the same time your organization can get access to professional bookkeeping services at just 40%-50% of the cost. A.Chandak & Co. has an impeccable record of delivering remote bookkeeping services to growing and changing businesses in all industries. A.Chandak & Co.’s outsourcing services are focused at helping customers with the accounting requirements and significantly reducing the operating costs of their finance department.
Why outsource bookkeeping services to A.Chandak & Co.?
By choosing A.Chandak & Co. as your bookkeeping outsourcing partner, you can get access to several benefits such as:
- Save upto 50% on bookkeeping expenses
- Save upto 50% on bookkeeping expenses
- Focus more on your business
- Get access to complete financial management from bookkeeping to tax returns
- Hire a dedicated online bookkeeper with complete loyalty
- Round-the-clock access to accounts
- No need to hire/train accountants
- Realtime online bookkeeping
- Complete confidentiality and data security with the latest encryption technologies, remote servers and physical security systems
Our financial and accounting outsource team have the depth and breadth to understand, analyze, and provide critical solutions to all your accounting and financial issues. By using our accounting and financial outsource solutions you can save 30-50% of your total cost and can improve your overall operational efficiency of your entire accounting processes.
Outsourcing has transformed the whole industry. Globalization and modern economic policies of developed countries have also boosted the whole process of outsourcing. Now the cheap and best resources of one country are used by other countries where the cost of similar work is higher in comparison. By this way both the companies are benefitted equally, one will get the best price according to its resources and other will get the work done within time and cost limits.
The key to Outsourcing, however, is finding a right outsourcing partner who can be trusted for the entire process of work. We believes in high quality and cost effective solutions to clients. We have been involved in handling outsourcing business from long time. We have adequate infrastructure, functional experience, flexibility and scalability to cater our foreign and domestic clients.
Outsource Payroll processing to A.Chandak & Co.
At A.Chandak & Co., we make sure that there is timely payment in your organization keeping in mind your compensation policies. Apart from this our unique features in providing payroll services are:
- At A.Chandak & Co., we make sure that there is timely payment in your organization keeping in mind your compensation policies. Apart from this our unique features in providing payroll services are:
- We systemize and simplify the process of payrolls. Set up cost is reduced significantly and also the processing time and error.
- Experts ensure accuracy and efficiency in carrying out the functions.
- We also reconcile the errors while maintaining calculations and thus maintaining accuracy.
- We manage calculations of multiple groups of employees satisfying every organizations specific need.
- Systematized and sophisticated software is used to have error free and accurate calculations. The information for tax filling is also provided in time.
- Perfect confidentiality is maintained. The company accounts, reports, finances etc, all information regarding these are treated as private and confidential.
We give you the entire gamut of services from time and attendance system, employees insurance deductions, reporting and filing to direct statutory deposit payments.
Outsource Statutory Compliances to A.Chandak & Co.
Once a business is registered, some expert services are required to comply with day to day statutory and regulatory compliances. A.Chandak & Co.’s team is expert enough to take care of following statutory compliances of your organisation.
- Income Tax Compliance Service
- Withholding Tax Compliance Service
- Filing of Annual Return with Registrar of Companies
- Filing of forms with Registrar of Companies for intimating any changes in director/ address.
- VAT Compliance like monthly return, annual return etc
- Service Tax Compliance Service
- Customs & Central Excise Compliance Service
- Provident Fund Compliance Service
- ESI Compliance Service
- Profession Tax Compliance Service
- Industry specific regulatory Compliance Service