Foreign Company Incorporation & Company Law Services
We are a well recognized chartered accountant firm, providing consultations and services in Company Law Matters. Our services are customized in accordance to your specific requirements. We assist you from the very initial processes of company establishment to company maintenance process, etc. Our services include:
- Formation & Registration of Company
- Setting up a Liaison Office
- Setting up a Branch Office
- Setting up a 100% Subsidiary Company
- Setting up a Project Office
- E- Filing of Documents with MCA.
- Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Getting the Company name changed.
- Formation of Section 25 Company (Non profit making organization)
- Getting Charge Registered
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies & Regional Directors
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 2013.
- Winding up proceedings of companies, trusts and societies
- Getting public & private limited companies declared defunct
Merger & Acquisition
Our merger & acquisition team consists of tax, accounting and consulting professionals who provide corporate and private equity buyers with a broad range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to support mergers, business acquisitions, investment and financing structures, disposition alternatives and post-transaction activities.
Our team of advisers has in-depth knowledge and represents clients of different sizes in a variety of industries. Each adviser is committed to serving our clients professionally, confidentially and honestly to enable our clients to maximize their business opportunities.
Whether our clients are planning to buy or merge with another business (joint venture), we have the experience and the expertise to meet their specific requirements. The business acquisition services provide total solutions. Some of the procedures include identification of potential acquisitions, negotiations with the commercial elements of the transaction and forecasting the future of the business. Services offered under the above categories are:
- A review of goals and objectives
- Due diligence
- Business forecasting
- Advice on potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance in purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan